Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shannen Doherty Hot Gossips

Shannen Doherty Hot Gossips

hot and sexy shannen doherty, hot shannen doherty in bikini, hot shannen doherty wallpapers and photos, hot shannen doherty boobs/breastsShannen Doherty is no stranger to having a ring on her finger.

With two failed marriages under her belt, and one unsuccessful engagement, the 90210 icon could easily bid adieu to the idea of walking down the aisle again. But at 39, Doherty says she hasn't given up on the dream of having her own family.

"I would consider getting married again because I want kids," the Badass book author told PEOPLE Tuesday at her Malibu home. "That's why I would do it. I believe in marriage as a whole because my parents were married for 43 years, so I have the best example in the world of what marriage can be."

Acknowledging she "obviously did not have the same experience" her parents had with marriage, Doherty goes on to say, "I still really believe in it."

Her new watchword: caution. "You just have to be 100 percent sure," she says. "You have to go in with your eyes wide open and realize that it's probably going to take a lot of work and maybe some couples' therapy perhaps."

Doherty, who just donated items in her closet to Glad's Celebrity Coat Auction, benefiting One Warm Coat's non-profit organization with style editor Bobbie Thomas, adds, "When the going gets tough, you don't get going – you hang in. So, marriage to me is such a gigantic commitment that it's not something I'd ever go into lightly anymore. I've learned my lesson."

No comments:

Post a Comment